Grow With Us
Are you creative, curious, passionate and hardworking? Interested in joining a committed, caring, proactive and responsive team?
Then, AssistTree is where you need to be.
For a vibrant workplace that nurtures your dreams and grows your skills, look no further. As a leading VA company, AssistTree values community, commitment and creativity. We are passionate about what we do and committed to prioritizing growth. As an employee with AssistTree, dynamic and talented individuals can enjoy doing what they do best.
If a challenge at work is what gets you going every time, you are the person we are looking for. A fruitful and enriching career awaits you.
Join us at AssistTree and embark on a journey of discovery and growth, one exciting step at a time.
Upload Your Resume
Specialist / Expert - Client Servicing
- Client Engagement experience.
- Experience interacting with global/offshore clients required.
- Good problem solving skills, should be assertive and able to influence.
- Should be presentable, confident in his approach and should be able to deal with people.
- Passionate and willing to influence change.
- Should be able to work independently, fast learner and adaptive to changes.
- Good team player with an ability to become a coach.
- Result oriented and performance driven.
- Go getter attitude and have a good / proven track record.
- Flexible for shifts.
Specialist / Expert - Business Development
- Product demonstrations that are tied to ROI and leave the prospect wanting to buy
- Sharp closing skills
- Ability to engage and build a long-term relationship with prospects
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills appropriate to the U.S and U.K prospects
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing including basic selling principles and solution selling methods; should be able to discover prospects pain points by using probing techniques and effectively address each one of them.
- Ability to quickly research a prospect individual or company and tailor your presentation to their specific needs and close the sale.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- A disciplined approach to managing your sales efforts on a daily basis
- Passion for Inside sales; successful candidates are self-driven, energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on their feet
- Strong judgement and decision making skills